Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Moon Cycle Circle Bead Collage

Hello All - I am honored to be a part of this virtual circle. Over the course of the year, I am creating what I call a "bead collage " to document our moon cycle circle and my experience.  I live in Philadelphia so since its an hour later, I'm not able to listen to the calls in real time. Thanks to technology ( and Carolyn), I listen to the recording the next day.
After each call, I add beads, charms, and found objects. My aesthetic response is intuitive however I am guided by Carolyn's words/supplemental information, everyone's voices, and reading The Thirteen Original Clan Mothers and my intuitive  As we grow and learn together, so too will this piece. Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. what a cool thing to do! I look forward to seeing what springs from your journey. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LIsa, these are so lovely. They seem to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am looking forward to what comes to...

    ReplyDelete