Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Getting Ready for Listening Women Full Moon.

A client came back from a far away travel and brought me a stone!  She (the stone feels quite feminine) is pipestone red and covered with all kinds of marks and shapes.  Slightly to big to cover fully with my fingers when I hold her in my hand , different images peak through when I turn her over.  I feel blessed and know I have received some good medicine from afar!  And I also have another stone on the way to me courtesy of Lisa! These ‘gifts’ are part of a number of ‘listening’ reminders and invitations that have been coming my way over the last weeks.  It has been a struggle to REALLY listen.  I feel like a kid struggling to get out of the arms of a very strong parent.  I don’t want to stay still and stay present.  BUT I am aware I need to!  Does this sound similar to your waxing moon experience?  And I ask these two questions: How do we hear what is being communicated to us? How do we know what we are hearing is not ego, but Spirit?


No comments:

Post a Comment