Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cave of the East: Bringing my Male Energy to Wholeness

The first cave of Wisdom Keeper's passage was the cave of the East, representing the male side of her being.  What is my wisdom from this energy?  What do I bring with me from my history?  What needs to be healed?

To desire Knowing
        As much as I desire the Breath of Life.
Enlightenment must be sought with humility
The first Knowing is of my own emptiness.
From that place only, can I embrace my fullness.

To heal (i.e. bring into wholeness) the male side of my energy and history, it must be given birth; passing through my womanliness, a part of my Motherhood.
My desire for seeking, clarity, knowledge and growth must be willing to be made small.
To become a slate washed clean, again and again,
So that upon it may be written Wisdom.
Echos of my ancestors
       Whispers of my pre-cestors.

They teach me how to be strong in a way that makes me a safe place for fledgling hearts to land.
I have misunderstood and misdirected that strength; a family heritage.
I have called to myself, similarly, anger and domination, mistaking it for refuge.
And I have passed it on, in DNA and learned behaviors.

I ask now, of Wisdom Keeper and all the Clan Mothers: Help me to bring to wholeness this energy
      to blend
      to use
      to create
As it was Intended to Be.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment