Monday, July 27, 2015

See Truth. How to See With Wiser Eyes

I take time to ‘see’. In this Cycle of Truth, my eyes and Creators Eyes become One.  I see my own world view through my eyes, yet my eyes are also the eyes through which Creator sees Creator’s Creation. Lee Nitsch shared with to hold the image of Eagle/Eagle’s eyes just above my own eyes.  If I take my intention and focus to see through the eyes of Eagle, how does my world view change?  Eagle sees minuscule detail as well as broad expanse.  Imagine flying as Eagle, soaring.  How does the world look from this perspective?  

When I can see clearly the Truth surrounding my perceived struggles, I become my true self, just as did mouse, in the Native American story of  Jumping Mouse . I, too, must find my willingness to give up my limited point of view.   All the totem animals in the story of Jumping Mouse that come to support mouse  on his journey, (raccoon, frog, buffalo, wolf and eagle) have much wisdom for us as well…Read the story and find out.  Jumping Mouse 

I can learn to and must request to see with God’s Eyes.  I can learn to see (discrimination and discernment)  the tiny details of things. I can learn to see the MUCH BIGGER picture. I can learn to see the Whole and the detail all at once. What I see depends on my current consciousness, my willingness to suspend beliefs and surrender. Am I willing to see what part of  'me' gives me the most trouble? 

Prayer:  Open my eyes to see with Your Eyes…Open my ears to hear with Your Ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment