Friday, January 13, 2017

Full Moon heightens Our Shadow and Our Light

Shadow and Light 8PM CST
night of the full moon at Carolyn's  

Carolyn shares: The moon here in the suburbs of Chicago seem to be playing hide and seek with the clouds, creating reverse shadows.  I'm writing this on the night parts of the US has been buried in snow and in some places pummeled with a high tide. The weather people are talking about the 'high lunar tide because of the full moon'.  While I am sorry for the suffering the storm tides cause for the residents on the coast, I feel some satisfaction that the weather scientists are talking about the moon's influence on our earth, on us. This is the place where myth, magic and Truth meet.

How have I received the influence of the gifts of this cycle? I am beginning to understand the Truth I learn most is about myself, and my ability or willingness to be in truth with others.

Self-Reflection: Can I hold a commitment for the waning moon be more Truth-fully present in my relationships with others?





No comments:

Post a Comment