Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Learn Truth; Receive WIsdom

The usual practice for the time from the full moon to the closing moon is two-fold: 1) to release what we have come to understand as not serving our life, and 2) to put our selves more fully into the world. During the waning phase, we practice truthfully being who we are, the best as we are currently able and actively living our awareness.

However, during the first few Cycles of Truth at the beginning of each new year, the waning phase seems more appropriately to practice setting aside what we have discovered is not true/Truth, and taking up an attitude, openness and behavior of receiving--knowledge, wisdom, inspiration, hope...all this leads us to be more our Self, receiving all that we need to feel, learn, live and share truth.

Self Reflection: I name what I have learned as 'not true' of myself. I claim a wiser more Truth-full Self.  I become a vessel for Creator's inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment