Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Link Between Truth and Love


We are not separate from anyone or anything.
We are all connected:
Sharing the same air
Bathed in the same water
Molecules shared, formed, re-formed, exchanged.
Our kinship runs deep.
Our relatedness can be traced back to source.


What a family tree!

"You must love all that God has created, both his entire world and each single tiny sand grain of it. Love each tiny leaf, each beam of sunshine. You must love the animals, love every plant. If you love all things, you will also attain the divine mystery that is in all things. For then your ability to perceive the truth will grow every day, and your mind will open itself to an all-embracing love."
Fyodor Dostoyevsky 


Self-Reflection:  How do I love my kin, my relation that seem so different from me?  Is it enough for me to love them just because we have the same source of creation?

No comments:

Post a Comment