Friday, February 24, 2017

February's Waning Moon Gifts to the Closing Moon.

Carolyn shares: She seems so far away tonight.  Smaller even then most crescent moons, yet intensely bright.  Minute rays radiate brilliance.  I just stood and looked at her in this very silent Winters night, until my feet got cold, and I felt a cold-toes nudge to go inside. Such peace I felt.  Such hope.  And even better:  a surge of excitement to keep going on my path. My Path. 
My Path…the work I do on myself, with myself, for my own growth, healing, happiness, and sense of being...If I do this for myself, honoring my process of growing, I am also doing it for all creatures--and them for me. For we are all connected--because we are all unique.  If we weren't unique, we could not be connected, we would all just be the same. No differentiation.  No boundaries. No unique and personal growth.
These words are my waning moon gift from Wisdom Keeper, looking down from her archetypal home.  I feel blessed for my life, and for the women here in this small and powerful circle, who just by our presence, encourage each other to keep going--for all of us.  


Self Reflection: I will keep going, for myself, for all my relations. I will also receive in reciprocation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment