Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Honoring the Truth in Both Emptiness and Fullness of The Void



I feel I have been listening in the wilderness of my Soul these last two cycles.  These quotes came through a daily affirmation service I receive and reinforced my centering and sinking into the Silence:

There is emptiness as well as fullness to life. Today I will embrace them both. I will see the emptiness as a spiritual void that is actually full in a completely different sort of way: A God-shaped hole. When I allow myself to embrace my own inner emptiness rather than run from it, a paradox happens. What was unknown becomes known, what was frightening becomes tolerable and what was empty becomes full. The void I feel inside of me is really a spiritual wilderness. When I enter it barren trees flower and bear fruit. It is alive and vibrating. It soothes and sustains me and I feel tingly inside. (Tian Dayton)


The void is that which stands right in the middle of 'this' and 'that'. The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite - there is nothing which it excludes or opposes. It is living void, because all forms come out of it and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love of all things. (Bruce Lee)

Self Reflection: I embrace my own inner emptiness; here I can know what is unknown and tolerate what once was frightening; empty become full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment