Thursday, February 2, 2017

How To Become Willing to Honor Truth

The concepts of Truth in other spiritual and cultural teachings are broad and deep. As we sit in this cycle that is calling us to honor Truth, we honor what it is we currently are able to see as truth.  We invite more knowing to coming in as it is appropriate, as we are ready, able and willing to know more. First, though, we sit in the space of where we are willing to be with what presents itself to us. When we sit with this attitude, we can find ourselves more wiling and able to 'taste' what we become aware of. This is the beginning of 'knowing'. This time prepares us to be in the world in ways that reveal who we are when we live from the Truth of our being.

Self Reflection:  Is there anything blocking my willingness to honor what I currently experience, believe, am aware of  in my life?  If so, I can seek support from my own spiritual tradition, or a wise guide or teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment