Thursday, February 9, 2017

Reflecting on the Waxing Phase of February's Moon Cycle

In this waxing phase we have brought awareness to our story (history):
Reflect on your writing from the Waxing Moon page for Honor Truth:

We ask for clarity in what has been brought forth:  Remember manifesting truth is not about correcting wrong behaviors. Manifesting Truth is building on the foundation of our birthright (the part of our being Creator created--the intention for our birth, at this time in history, in this place.

We humbly ask for, to take in, Creator's perspective--We ask what Creator (by whatever name you know this Source of All That Is) sees for our life, for Creator's perspective.

Self Reflection:  Can I accept the feast for my life that is my birthright? Can I remember that this choice is offered to me EVERYDAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment