Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Interfering with Alignment

How we see things creates our reality.  When we don't see clearly, we often miss the assistance that is there to help us on our journey along the Good Red Road.

How often do my own projections and preconceptions prevent me from noticing how the Universe aligns to assist me? How often do they cause me to miss the good in a person or situation?  How often do these same blinds spots change the course of events such that alignment cannot manifest in my life?

My projections become my reality.  What I see in my blindness blocks alignment and changes what IS.

Self Reflection: I take time to notice how I see all aspects of my life.  I am open to seeing in a new way. I am open to seeing Truth as reality. What does this mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment