Thursday, March 9, 2017

Our Home Is a Refuge Supporting Our Growth

We move through March's moon cycle, embracing the gifts to Know and Accept Truth. We let go of our habitual judgments and experience the maturing effects that the wisdom of discernment brings. This is a challenging and active month of personal growth and change. Take time to rest and create a nest of comfort and security in your home.

In the Celtic traditions, this part of the spring cycle encourages giving attention to one's home. It's a good time to spring clean before we are called to be out of doors when the weather breaks warmer and nature beckons to us. Just as we de-clutter our minds and belief systems, we also need to declutter our surroundings so our home can support us as a place of rest and serenity.  

Self Reflection: Does my home environment support my well being? If not, what small changes can I make that will bring my home more in alignment with the person I am becoming?

No comments:

Post a Comment