Thursday, March 23, 2017

Prayer for the Courage to Know My Real Self

I ask to be willing to continue my journey to know and accept who I am.
To accept who I am in the core of my being, as the person I am created to be, my Real and True Self.
Keep me solid in my sense of excitement and possibility for what I discover
as I stay in willingness to know myself better.
Keep the illusions of images and roles, mistakes and humiliation at bay.
Remind me these illusions can overpower my ability to sense what it Truth.
Steady me as I begin to feel the hope and freedom of truthful knowing 
that comes with accepting this new awareness of myself.
Keep me in the place of hope and possibility as I ask:
"What if I really could be...?"
"What if I really could do...?"
"What if I really am...?"
Keep me in present time, the only time there is, where I embrace possibility as reality.


Self Reflection: I ask to be willing to know and accept the Truth who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment