Friday, March 10, 2017

Reflections On the Waxing Moon

As the waxing moon moves toward fullness and the second half of this powerful moon cycle,
remember these are the qualities of the Wise Discerner:
Facing uncomfortable truths,
Knowing and accepting strengths and weaknesses,
Seeing ALL with clarity of heart,
Compassionate acceptance of mistakes,
(all for both self and others).

Self Reflection: As I move through the last days of the waxing moon,
I reflect on the waxing moon directives:
What are the uncomfortable truths I became willing to face?
What self-worth and talent have I come to accept in the last two weeks?
What clarity have I come to know/accept, about myself/about others?
What mistakes have I come to accept and hold in heartfelt compassion, for myself/for others?


No comments:

Post a Comment