Friday, April 7, 2017

Taking TIme to See Cleary and Accurately

Carolyn Shares: I received a strong teaching this morning when I opened up the Daily Inspiration post and found it was not what I thought I had posted.  I have an excuse, I was so tired from a long day of traveling that I couldn't see straight (literally-my eyes were all fogged up and goopy). Apparently I didn't save my edits to the rough draft of the post, so when I hit 'publish' the original draft and not the polished final went into the outbox.
I was so tired I also did not take the time to re-check the post log. I just trusted what I thought I had posted, but, OOPS, I was wrong.
This brings to my awareness how my seeing is often not accurate because of my own lack of attention and distraction in the present moment. So, apologies for an unclear and messy post, which has since been appropriately updated.
Self Reflection:  I practice... honoring my current state of being.  I stay in present time. I slow down.
I look, see, look again, see again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment