Saturday, May 20, 2017

Releasing Old Patterns-Waning Moon

As the Waning Moon moves to the space where only a sliver of her full self is visible, I recognize that I am also revealing only a sliver of my full self. In my case, rather than being comfortably in the rhythm and flow of life, it may be my hiding and shielding of parts of myself that result in 'my sliver'.  

I ask my question where and how I am in shadow? Listening to Guidance that comes, I hear these three simple words in answer: "Dis-ease, In-jury, Dis-order"

Dis-ease:  Where am I not at ease in my life?In-jury:  Where am I judging, making rulings, giving directives, awarding damages or handing out punishments?Dis-order:  What has gotten out of order in my life?


Self Reflection: What is my 'dis-ease', 'in-jury', 'dis-order'?


No comments:

Post a Comment