Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Quest for Assessing the Truth of 'Me'

During the waxing moon of Speak Truth we assess the truth of who we are, how we feel, what we are up to, where we have been, where we think we are going, who we love, who we resent, emulate,who we who we are jealous of, who we respect, what we want, long for and desire, what we have lost, what we have gained, learned, seen and heard.  We reflect on the truth of ALL our experiences, actions and emotions. This is how we come to know the truth of our Self.  We gather, reflect and integrate our 'stories' in order to bring the greatest healing to ourselves and to the world.  


Self Reflection:  During this waxing phase of this moon cycle, I reflect on my 'stories'. With patience and attention, I can trust the will come together and show me the way to healing and growing my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment