Friday, June 16, 2017

A Short Guide for Speaking Truth

A Short Guide for Speaking Truth:

Speak with clarity, not manipulation.
Speak with Love, not indifference.
Speak with humility, not pride.
Speak with courage, not fear.
Speak with an open heart, not a closed mind.
Speak with discernment, not judgment.
Speak with appreciation for the gifts and talents given, not with greed or envy.
Speak from a place of knowing, not a place of thinking.

Speak in this way and you will speak a new story, a new Truth.

Self Reflection: I speak with clarity, not manipulation.
I speak with Love, not indifference.
I speak with humility, not pride.
I speak with courage, not fear.
I speak with an open heart, not a closed mind.
I speak with discernment, not judgment.
I speak with appreciation for the gifts and talents given, not with greed or envy.
I speak from a place of knowing, not a place of thinking.
I speak my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment