Friday, June 23, 2017

New Moon For July: Learning To Love Truth in All Aspects of Life

To Love Truth is to fully embrace 
joy and sorrow
pain and pleasure
triumph and failure
history and vision
with a full and open heart!

This Moon cycle teaches us to Love Truth in all her manifestations and in all experiences of our human journey. Love has an immense creative power when freely given, and horrifyingly destructive power when we are blind to the inevitable change and loss that is part of life.  

Self Reflection for today's New Moon: This cycle I am invited to expand my capacity and willingness to love. I first begin with loving myself.  Without loving self (as I currently am, not as I think I need to or should be) It is not possible to really love another, or the world, or even the one we name as our Source and Creator.  
On this new moon I reflect on how I AM loving my body, my mind, my emotions, my spirit. I will reflect on how I have yet to learn what it means to Love the Truth of these.  I make my lists and trust through the course of these next weeks, wisdom will come bringing me the teachings I need to learn to love my WHOLE self, so that I may love all.


No comments:

Post a Comment