Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Meaning of Speak Truth in My Life

In the waxing moon phase of this cycle we explored the inquiry, "What is the meaning of Speak Truth?"
Then, at Full Moon, we let the fullness of her light shine on what will not serve us in our desire to speak truth, as well as what truths we are now called to embody by our presence, actions and words.
Now, in the waning phase of the cycle we are asked, "What is the meaning of Speak Truth for My Life?"  Speaking truth becomes very personal; the directions I receive for speaking truth may be different than how you are directed to speak truth. Your truth is not less truth than my truth. My truth not less truth than yours. There are many points of view and many stories, sharing many elements of one whole true story.  We each have a unique role to share. The common thread in these unique experiences and expressions of  truth for each person is the Truth shared by the Great Mystery.

Self Reflection: How different would my stories be, if I spoke them only from a place of connection to the Great Mystery?

No comments:

Post a Comment