Thursday, July 6, 2017

Embracing the Journey of Loving Truth.

To love truth is to accept both our gifts and weaknesses, our strengths and the places we still struggle, our failures and our victories.  In accepting all of our self, we are not diminished, but made whole. We become complete human beings, with a great capacity to love, and carriers of Wisdom.

In Jamie Sams story of Loves All Things, the clan mother of July's moon cycle was eventually able to see how the errors in her perceptions had caused great harm to herself, others and the world. She became willing to see the larger Truth about her life experiences. Only then was she able to seek forgiveness and make amends to her community.  Only then was she able to step into her role as wise teacher and mentor for her community. Her struggles were transformed into compassion and wisdom. We too have this capacity. It is our birthright.

Self Reflection: I accept both my gifts and my weakness, my victrories and my failures, my strengths and the places I still struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment