Sunday, July 30, 2017

Strengthening and Aligning Our Internal Flame, Final Part (at least for now)

Carolyn writes:  Sara and I both shared about our ‘off day’ experiences.  From my long years of working with others, I know these kind of days happen for everyone.  Out-of-sync days occur regardless of our supposed level of ‘spiritual development’.  We can’t prevent them, and we can’t control when they occur; that’s not the point. When they come, they are an invitation to upgrade our life.  They become the backdrop for the illuminating the experience of being in sync with Divine Direction.

Self Reflection: The feeling of not being ‘good enough’ or not doing things ‘right’ are ways that my internal flame, my being, moves out of alignment with Creator.  My morning ritual-my intentional act of offering my life to Servie, restores my alignment. This practice is pure act of faith.  If I stick with it-it sticks with me. In short order, it will become my felt sense, a known internal feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment