Saturday, August 19, 2017

Another Cycle of the Moon; Another Cycle of Our Becoming More of Who We are in Truth

Carolyn Writes: As we approach the close of the August moon cycle, I find myself thinking about how my desire to Serve Truth has awakened.  It has shown up in my desire to be of more service to many areas of my life.  With this awakening desire to serve, I became aware of how some of my behaviors and fears thwarted my intentions.  In the midst of anger and resentment (toward others and myself) I was blessed with a number of opportunities to let go, ask for help, start over. I found more of me, through doing all these things.

I have come to understand what is  ‘me’ is really my soul energy expressed in my life experience(s), which is the experience of body-being and spirit being, me and more than me!  Me and union with others, and with the Creator of All That Is, of Great Mystery.  

I am more whole.  Yes, I am more whole because I am more able to be all that I am.  I am no longer in the place of ‘what can I be?’, ‘what can I do?’, who am I?’.  Now the questions are ‘What do I do?’,’ How do I do?’, ‘Where do I do?’, ‘Am I willing to be, do?’.    Today I am more whole than yesterday and tomorrow I will be more whole than today.  I now know that experiencing loss and letting go are actually necessary for me to become more whole and more of who I am.  I feel comfort now, rather than fear and angst when I think of letting go.  Letting go no longer feels like a loss.  It feels like the only way my hands can become free to receive—to take what Creative Source/Great Mystery is offering to me.

Self Reflection: Take time to reflect on your journey of this past month.  Speak out loud gratitudes for even small victories of each day.  Speak out loud gratitudes for each bit of willingness to use the tools for support.  Do this in the twilight as the dark of the moon gives over to the new moon, and the next path: to Live Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment