Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A dust-speck spider weaves perfect imperfection: October New Moon; Walk/Work Truth

Spider weaves
Is she Creator of her own web?
Or does Creator come through her?

I weave my web
Inspired strands,
Spun in the colors of my heart
Imperfect Truths
Here for the moment
They speak to me
(and perhaps to another?)

Tomorrow,
my Truth will be different
And I will weave a new web
Different, yet still Truth
For I am a dust-speck spider
Weaving in the vastness of the Universe
Infinite and infinitesimal
Channeling that which cannot be contained!

Self reflection: On this New Moon, how is Universe inspiring me to weave my life? 

1 comment:

  1. There is such freedom (and remembering that I can Let Go) in the phrase
    Tomorrow my Truth will be different And I will weave a new web…..
    Different, yet still Truth….
    My favorite lines!

    ReplyDelete