Saturday, September 2, 2017

Being Sick and Really Living Truth

What about those days when I feel sick and miserable?
The reality of what it means to Live in Truth sinks in.
What a challenge it can be to live with what is really happening in my life-
And
Accept it.
And
Listen for Wisdom about what to do, now, next.
And
Actually, do what I need to do to take care of my
Physical being,
Mental being,
Emotional being,
Spiritual being.


Carolyn writes:  I am still learning this lesson of truthfully caring for my life.  When my body is sick, exhausted, frightened, I try to suck it up and in live my image of what it means to be a women who 'Lives Truth'.
I try to over-ride my achy body, crusty eyes, stuffed-up nose, scratchy throat and carry-on.
I fight accepting what was happening in my body.
I fight listening to the inner wisdom saying, "Stop! Go to bed. Rest." Until Wisdom gets projected through other peoples' reaching out to care for me, then,  humbled, imperfect, fumbling, I will finally, give in to bed-rest.

Live Truth is a process, and a practice, and a humility.

Self Reflection:  I first express Live Truth through truthful caring of my own being.



No comments:

Post a Comment