Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Meaning of Walk Truth

October's Cycle of Truth is to Work and Walk Truth.  My relationship with Work Truth is in all the ways I express my creative pulse by and through Divine Direction.  Walk Truth is the process of expressing my work out in the world and to others.  I  Walk Truth when I walk with the understanding my work is 'More God than me'.  Walk Truth is meditation in action.
In Work Truth, I create with and through spirit. In Walk Truth, my walk in the world is a spiritual practice.  It is often as colorful and rowdy as it is soft and contemplative.

Self Reflection: How am I currently expressing my life's work our in the world and to others? Do I need support to express my life more truthfully?  If so, am I will to ask for this support? to receive it?

No comments:

Post a Comment