Monday, September 11, 2017

What Live Truth Means to Each of Us in Our Lives is Different

Truth, Lived through me, will be uniquely my truth,
Different from everyone else,
Yet, each living ou rown path of Truth,
We create a path for Peace.

Carolyn writes: This little poem is one of the conclusions about the meaning of 'Live Truth' as it is in my life. I came to this awareness during the time I spent with Lee and Bob Nitsch.
I saw that each person has their own gifts and a unique vision for their life, different from all others. To Live Truth, for me, means to Embody Truth as I currently understand Truth, then to express this Truth in all my thoughts, words, deeds.

Self Reflection:  In this waning moon phase, I have the possibility--and the ability-- to Live Truth in my actions and interactions with all of life.  My commitment to daily contemplation and reflection (daily review) ensures Truth lives in and through me as fully as I am currently able to allow. Contemplation and Review are preparation for my next action or my next letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment