Friday, October 27, 2017

Taking Hold of Our True Self


Taking hold of our self, requires we hold sacred our core values. This requires we know what we honestly value in the core of our being.

Are we willing to be Truthful with ourselves about these core values, even if we are embarrassed to admit what these core values are? Our actions in the world are a either a reflection of the values seeded in our soul or the values of our ego. Either are acted out in the world as 'core values'.

In the cycle of Share Truth, we move through these weeks continually inquiring-Is what we express in our life an expression of the Truth at the core of our being?

Self Reflection: Take hold of who I am at the core of my being, and then take hold of all the support available to me so I can to live my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment