Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Facing Both Darkness and Light

The November moon energy calls us to face our shadow and our fears, as well as to acknowledge our achievements and dreams (all parts of sharing our truth). 

If we are able to face our fears and our shadow while there is still light, perhaps we would not be so afraid of the darkness. Perhaps the tendency for depression and isolation would not be so strong during the winter months. 

If we could acknowledge ourselves in our successes and deservedness, with humility and balance and clear vision, then perhaps we could truly enjoy those months, which if we prepared and allowed ourselves, could result in a lot of creativity and fulfillment.  

Self Reflection:  I name and acknowledge the successes I have had in all aspects of my life. I name and acknowledge my deserving as a child of Creation.  This is me, Sharing Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment