Friday, December 15, 2017

Holy Time, Whole Me TIme

This is a post from a year ago on the Circle of Self Muse Blog  It is even more relevant, more true, more important to have these holy times--the Whole Me times as I intentionally spend these last few days in the Thank Truth cycle reviewing what I have come to know of my life.

My early mornings are Holy Time.
Actually, all time is Holy Time,
And I am so distracted
 I don’t recognize the holy minutes and holy seconds
as they flow in and out of me.
But if I practice experiencing my early mornings as Holy Time,
Perhaps it will seep more and more into my days as a WHOLE.
And perhaps my nights will become incubation for Holy Time,
So my dreams will carry more and more a holy message for my life.
And then perhaps my life will have enough holiness
My breath can be a holy mist out to the lives of others.
My early mornings are Holy Time.

Self Reflection: Take time during these last few days of the cycle of Thank Truth to hold sacred and abundant gratitude for your Self and your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment