Thursday, January 12, 2017

Full Moon: Learn Truth Is the Light in the Dark

Taken in Carolyn's backyard January 2016

Carolyn's Share: The Full Moon in the winter months always seems to have the blackest of nights as her backdrop.  Every year I am surprised by this, yet it is true that in January I often find myself in a personal shadow of darkness.  I am reminded of January's full moon Moon Circle Journal page where co-author Sara penned the 'shadow words' for the : "...in my heart's shadows, I feel Creator's touch". 
As I stood under the luminescent full moon on the backdrop the darkest of night skies, I experienced my own need and willingness to go into the shadows to feel Creator's illuminating touch.  The black sky is the dark shadow of my heart and the glowing moon shows the miraculous impact of Creator's touch.

As I  Learn Truth, I learn that what I am able to Trust in others is that I can trust them to be who they are, not  to be whom I want them to be, which may be a big difference. That is an initial lesson in Learn Truth.


Self Reflection: When my heart is open and my fear and judgment faced, I receive these gifts:
I remember my source.
I remember who I am.
I can trust myself.
I can live in truth, meaning I can trust life, creator, creation and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment