Friday, March 24, 2017

Living in the Sacred Spiral of Awareness, Knowing and the Choice of Acceptance

Carolyn Shares:  I feel blessed to have some of the wise members of our moon circle community occasionally author posts.  The wisdom they share inspires and guides me-sometimes pointing out a new point of view or awareness.  When Lisa shared her mandala for March, I found myself in synchronicity with both the visual of the mandala and Lisa's thoughts.  I was touched by Sara's post on awareness and taking time for the depth and truth of knowing to sink in and the prayer she shared.

This is the poem on awareness, choice, patience and change that came through me when I saw the spiraling nature of Lisa's March mandala.


This Cycle to Know and Accept Truth
I know and accept it is a cycle of many cycles.
It has it's own purpose and teaching, one of many.
It has a rhythm and flow.
I begin with an awareness of what I know
Then awareness of accepting (or not) what I know
Then awareness of how my acceptance or non-acceptance 
FEELS in my being [body, emotions, mind and spirit]
Then another level of knowing
and awareness
and accepting (or not).

I am traversing a sacred spiral 
Coming to know
the Truth of my being and my purpose
in the ebb and flow
in the rhythm and cycle of
Knowing/Awareness/Acceptance (or not).


Self Reflection: 

Know/Aware/Accept/Aware/Know
Aware/Accept/Aware/Know/Aware
Accept/Aware/Know/Aware/Accept
Aware/Know/Aware/Accept/Aware
Know/Accept
Aware

1 comment:

  1. The rhythm of your words moved me. Beautifully articulated. We are all in tune!

    ReplyDelete