Monday, March 13, 2017

We Are Invited to Know Ourselves Better

Carolyn Shares:  I know we are months past Christmas, but this morning I found myself thinking about Dickens's Christmas Carol. There is a part in the story where the Ghost of Christmas Present invites Scrooge to "Come close and know me better."  This is the phrase I heard as I sat in contemplation about this full moon message:  This cycle to Know and Accept Truth is  an invitation to come close to ourselves so that we can know ever more clearly the truth of who we really are and to accept the wonderment of this 'hidden' self. Through our relationship with the rest of creation, we come to know more about who we are and why we are here, now, at this time in the history of the world.  We all have a purpose, often hidden from our awareness until we are ready to accept our possibility and potential.  I was also reminded today that, often, our willingness to accept our true self requires healing and restoration, and for that relationship with others is key.  This morning a blogger I follow wrote a wonderful tale of how this healing through relationship happens.  You can read dr.kelly flanagan 's blog post.

For the waning phase of March Moon the Daily Inspirations will focus on ways to open to the truth of our gifts, strengths and journey.

Self Reflection: I commit to opening to my true gifts during the Second half of this moon cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment