Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Learning to mirror the softness of April's coloring.

Carolyn shares:  With the softness of the pastel colors of April's moon, I am taught to see 'myself' with softness.  I am invited to see the softness in my self, as a way of being in the world, and a way of seeing the world.  I remember one of my father's favorite sayings:"I've looked long and hard..." before sharing a decision he had made. Usually, this would be a decision that went against something I wanted to do, have or be.

Rather in this cycle we are invited to see with soft eyes and a soft heart. the experience we have right now, in the present moment, and to look softly into the distant vision of our future. There is no need, in fact it may be counter productive, to 'look long and hard'.

Self Reflection:  I will take time to see myself with soft eyes and a soft heart.  This is my opening to see the beautiful truth of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment