Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April's Closing Moon Opens Our Eyes to Be Able Hear Truth

Spirit and matter dance together 
In dreams and far visions 
I have learned to see. 
I notice and reflect on my journey this month, 
I see where I have become one who embodies the willingness to look through the eyes of my heart. My ability to see and perceive experiences clearly and accurately is growing. 
More and more, my perceptions are trustworthy. 
Now, my decisions are made with wise guidance, not fear. 
The gift of experiencing wisdom through dreamtime is awakening.  
My wisdom and abilities will continue to expand as I receive the gift of the May moon cycle, 
to Hear Truth.

Self Reflection: I reflect, notice and see what See Truth has expanded in my life. I take time and prepare to hear what truths will be told, next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment