Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Be Willing to Share Truth and the Heart Will Open

It was easier to stay small
When I thought there were limits to my being.
I could act smaller than I was,
Give less than I could,
Excuse my bad behaviors,
Hold on to resentments,
Stay in ignorance,
Claim self-reliance.
Not need others
Be superior.

Ahhh, but....
The only true limitations of being human comes when the heart is closed.
There is such bliss in an open heart,
Even when things are tough or seem to go wrong.
There is some kind of magic that seems to happen when
I just show up and be who I am in my
imperfect, True,
considerably more than adequate self.
The cycle of Share Truth , as does every Cycle of Truth, comes with her own marvelous gifts.
They are ours to discover, to claim as our own.

Self Reflection: Am I willing to discover my gifts, claim them and give up those ways in which I still play small?

No comments:

Post a Comment