Friday, November 17, 2017

In the Time of the Closing Moon of Sharing Truth

The time of the 11th Closing Moon
I am holding the place of TRUTH that walks beside me. Even when I don’t see her, hear her, feel her.
She is there, here, always present.
But where am I?
How has TRUTH, my silent, ever present partner, manifested herself this month, in me?

A year of sitting with the TRUTH and inviting her into our life:
We have learned her.
We have honored her.
We have accepted her.
We have seen her.
We have heard her.
We have spoken her.
We have loved her.
We have served her.
We have lived her.
We have worked her.
We have walked her.
We have shared her.
Now…
We thank her.
Next…
We ARE her.  We are TRUTH. 

TRUTH (and her sister Wisdom) emanate from the moon.  Both are essences ever present, though visible only through their reflection out to the world.  Still, even in their not being seen, they exist. 

Self Reflection: The truth of my essence is also visible as a reflection in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment