Friday, November 10, 2017

On Being With the Truth of My Day

Carolyn's personal share:
Some nights it is a struggle to find the right words for an inspiring post.
I can't seem to find the connection to inspiration or wisdom.
I feel more weary than witty.
My mind is packed full of thoughts, overstimulated from a full and challenging (in a good way) day.

I think of yesterday's post on Challenge and Truth.
The truth I can share is about my tiredness, and that I am being challenged to change.

I am grateful for the post and for Marianne Williamson's quote.
I'm cutting myself some slack.
I'm accepting this challenge to change.
I have some experience in the challenge and the change getting easier.
Ahhh, I feel better already.


Self Reflection: What is my experience moving from challenge toward change?

No comments:

Post a Comment