Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hearing the Vibration of Truth

Carolyn Shares: I have a deaf friend who hears better than anyone I know. He explained it to me in the only way I, as a 'hearing' person, could understand:  he 'hears' through his acute awareness of very subtle vibrations. He is feeling the sound waves with his whole being. He tells me he is rarely wrong in assessing the nuance of what he 'hears'. In nature, this very subtle and powerful ability to interpret the subtle vibrations and respond is naturally present--even those parts of nature that don't have 'ears' (check out Can plants hear?).  Perhaps us human beings who have the gift of hearing with our ears could learn to 'hear' this way as well.  If we did, would our words be in more alignment with our truth? Would we hear without so much mental interpretation?

Self-reflection: I let down the barriers of my preconceived beliefs to 'hear' the vibrations of Creator's creation washing over me--I see, I hear, I smell, I taste, I feel; my body tells me truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment