Saturday, July 22, 2017

Setting the Space for the August New Moon: Serve Truth and Heal

The journey of Love Truth has prepared us to step  into the moon cycle for August, Serve Truth, a month that invites us to VERY INTENTIONAL (and maybe intense) SELF-HEALING.  

We are called by the focus and energy of the August Moon Cycle to experience Serving what is True.  This serving begins with our own being, ourselves.  Otherwise, it is not possible to sustain serving others and the rest of the world.

Self Reflection:  Can I be truthful about what I need healed in my own being?  Mental, emotional, physical or spiritual?  Am I willing to accept, without knowing, the outcome of being healed? Am I willing to continue asking for healing until I can sense healing happening?  Can I ask for support in holding this space and staying steady in the waiting? 

PS.  A reminder that 'healed' does not mean the same as 'cured'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment