Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Summer Blessing

Karen shares a blessing that resonates with her journey of Love Truth:

Thursday Summer Blessing

As the tree shares its gifts of fruit,
So I, too, share the gifts of me.
For in me
Is the facilitator
Of a more loving world;
In me is the catalyst
For a greater social awareness.
In me is the power of the Word,
And I share that gift with All.

--Essene Book of Meditations and Blessings
     by Danaan Parry


Carolyn shares:  When Karen shared this blessing with me, I truly felt it as 'a blessing'.  As I read these words, I felt an affirmation of my intention and commitment to open myself to love the truth of what is and my desire to be a catalyst who helps others know the power, peace and sense of well-being which comes with loving the truth.  Reading this blessing, I heard this: There is power in the Word, and this power is a gift.  And I am blessed in sharing this gift.
I left my contemplation time with a deep sense of peace and with hope. To embrace 'power', I think will be a practice, and the coming cycle of Serve Truth, will offer a time for practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment