Sunday, July 16, 2017

Love Truth is Letting Go of the Need for Perfection

What have I encountered on this journey to Love Truth?
I have encountered the Truth that to Love Truth is to let go of my idea of the need for perfection.
I could name this a journey 'love imperfection', 'love patience', 'love what is hard to love'.
In my imperfections I recognize I have caused harm to others.
To love the truth of my human fallibility, means I can send a prayer for the one I have harmed.  
I can open myself to receive the grace of self-forgiveness, and in doing so
Grace comes through me to amend for the suffering my own suffering has caused another.
In the truth of Love Truth, grace can come through me.
And I can offer comfort through me.

Self Reflection: What am I encountering on my journey to Love Truth.  I wonder what is yet to be revealed?

No comments:

Post a Comment