Monday, February 27, 2017

March New Moon Mandala: Moving toward the Light


March New Moon

 Moving toward the Light

copyright 2016 Lisa Kay(4" x 8" Mono-print on matt board with pastels)


Carolyn Shares: As I spent time with Lisa's March New Moon Mandala 'Moving toward the Light', I picked up my journal and read a quote from a few months back about being called by Source into deeper intimacy:
"You are being called into deeper and closer intimacy, beyond anything you could achieve with your most sincere attempts, closer than you could even dream.  But, you must learn to proceed without any guarantees from your feelings or your intellect. That is the only way to grow in faith and Divine Love."  Richard Rohr 10/20/2014

Lisa's mandala and this quote, move through me touching a part of me still shrouded in shadow. I sense I am the darker circle of her image. Already I am interspersed with this Light that I am moving toward.  I feel myself being 're-patterned and reformed' as I am being drawn to this Light, this sense of Divine.  This is a journey of be-coming. Every Cycle of Moon and Truth is movement toward this becoming.  It is a long journey, ultimately the transformation of a whole life!  In the context of the poem and the mandala, I feel my willingness to let the journey draw me forth.  Reflecting on the story of Blue Goose and Running Water, I remember the journey happens in relationship and in community.  I am not alone, I can trust the journey.

Self Reflection:  What does Lisa's New Moon Mandala speak to me? about me? for Me? 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I meet the primal Feminine in the dark of this Moon. She reflects colors of her closest sister moons: Within the Black stillness I encounter a respectful sagely Orange with its Pastel prophetic counterpart; the wisdom inherited via our grey matter and milky-Gray crystal libraries; the fire-Red dosha that fuels my speech, all awaiting incarnation. By gazing at this mandala I can discern mySelf.

    ReplyDelete