Saturday, February 4, 2017

On Asking for Help in Changing My Perspective

Carolyn's personal reflection: I can only be with truth from the space of my current perspective. This is 'truth' as I currently see it. It seems the only place I can start from, my current perspective.  However, as I sit in the place of being, honoring 'what is' from my perspective, clarity comes in.  There are as many perspectives as there are people in the world.  Not one of us occupies exactly the same space, so we all must have, at the very least, a slightly different perspective on everything.  What chaos comes from all of this.  Certainly this is part of my life experience!  It is comforting to know that my perspective is not the end all-be all.  That means neither is anyone else's. Whew!  What a relief.  Today, I sit with curiosity about what perspective is True, is Truth. I can't grasp this perspective. It is way too big for my little brain.  In my meditation, I ask for my perspective to shift so I have more clarity about my own life and my place and part in the world. I don't need to know it all, not right now, not ever.  Just enough for the next step in the rhythm and cycle of my life.  I am beginning to feel myself a part of the rhythm and cycle of Life itself, too.


Self-Reflection: What is my 'truth' as I currently see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment