Sunday, February 5, 2017

Getting Help Changing My Perspective

Carolyn shares--day two:  Today, I recognize I am already part of Truth.  Perhaps I am Truth in a development stage.  If so, then so are all my fellow human beings.  In all of creation elements of the Truth are present.  In my history and yours, elements of Truth are present.  And sometimes, I perceive Truth bursting forth in fullness:  holding a newborn grandchild or seeing the crocus blooming in the snow, or having an 'ahah' moment. Sometimes, I cannot perceive any Truth at all: the many faces of violence in our world (though, I sense there is a seed for truth, even there).
In this month of Honor Truth.  I sit with myself, my feelings, my preferences.  I am not finished yet. I can sit and be with what is. I can give space for the Truth of my own being, the Truth in my relationships, the Truth for my potential (Creator's vision for my life), and the Truth for the world to be revealed.

Self-Reflection:  I take time to acknowledge a Truth which has burst into my life to bless and encourage me.  How do I bless and honor this Truth in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment