Saturday, September 16, 2017

How Do We Know if We are Living Truth?

As we enter the final days of the waning moon, reflect on how the phrase 'Live Truth' shown up in your day to day life.

Remember this is a process.  It is unique for each of us. It will change as we change.  We will have moments where we lose connection with the power within us that brings us the peace, courage and wisdom to claim and manifest OUR awareness of Truth.

A Serenity Prayer:
I ask for the Grace of serenity to accept what I cannot change in my life.
I ask for the Grace of courage to change the things I can.
I ask for the Grace to use Wisdom to discern what is mine to accept, what is mine to change, and what is mine to let go, and to act with that Wisdom.

Carolyn writes:  At this point I still mostly know when I am NOT Living Truth.  But this, too is progress.  I am now so uncomfortable when I am in 'NOT Truth', that I am more and more willing to surrender to not knowing and...Truth arrives (sometimes after a bit of patience).

Self Reflection:  How have I experienced my process of  'Living Truth'? How do I experience living 'Not Truth'?



No comments:

Post a Comment