Saturday, September 23, 2017

Stepping fully into the Journey on Our Web

What flows from me inevitably leads me to becoming more whole
              and complete in my life.  
What flows from me is not originated by me, but through me.  
I am not responsible or creating the idea, the inspiration. 
I am responsible for using all of my senses (including the sixth sense)
And allowing what comes to flow through me.
This I can allow, support, encourage.
This I can nourish in the womb of my being.  
I trust what comes through me will be known to me 
           at the right time, 
                        and the right place.  
This is the stance of faith.
Just like with spider, the fibers to spin her web flow from her when she is
           in the right time 
                        and the right place/space.


Self Reflection:  Read this contemplation aloud four times. Then, sit and listen, just for a few minutes, letting the specific truth of this message for YOU come into consciousness.  If mind wants to run away from what  is coming in, gently bring her back until you feel the resonance of the message settling in your heart. 


Note: Spider totem represents a feminine aspect of the creative source 

                 and is part of all of us, whether we are female or male.  

No comments:

Post a Comment