Friday, September 29, 2017

The Gifts of Moon's Waxing Phase

Begin again, a new moon, a new day,
Clean slate, if I choose to see it that way.
Try too hard and the receding tide will leave me dry upon the beach.
Instead,
Gentle growing, layer by layer, I create.
I allow a vision to become clearer, fuller, more illuminated.
I allow it.
I don't force it.
My illumination comes slowly sliver added upon sliver
with each new day.
This way, I am not blinded by my own light.
It is more humble to acknowledge
I am as much light as the brightest star
Then it is to deny the light within.
This light I have yet to reveal, to myself, let alone to another.
Moon is patient and kind
She will repeat her lessons as often as needed
Cycle after cycle
Infinitely

There are enough days in the waxing phase
the expanding illumination phase
to embody a little more of my light
and integrate it in my being and doing.

I work with my Light and then,
at the Full Moon,
I will be more out and about in the world
with this newer Lighter me.
I will experience this newer Lighter me
for a couple of weeks
and I will then begin again.

But for now, I will just enjoy my current phase of enlightenment!

Self Reflection: How am I enjoying my current phase of enlightenment?

No comments:

Post a Comment