Thursday, September 14, 2017

Saying "YES!" to Life

Saying "yes" to life is the outcome of inner peace.
We get there through listening for guidance, consciously creating balance in our inner and outer lives and trusting in the outcome.
Saying "yes" to life is an earthly experience of heaven.

Sara writes:
As a young girl I often experienced what I now realize is an incredible gift of Grace:  Many, many mornings, I would wake up in a state of rapturous anticipation.  I had a natural ability to joyously welcome the experiences the day would bring.  I think now that the secret to that joy was that I 
looked forward not to some specific outcome or event, but just to LIFE happening.  Back then, I knew in the depths of my soul, that life was good.

Today, I am only rarely blessed with awareness that I stand before life's buffet table; abundance laid out before me in ways I cannot imagine, and which I did not create.  My spiritual practice directs me back to this state of welcoming acceptance.

 Self Reflection: May I live in a state of "YES!", welcoming the depth, breadth and variety of what life will bring me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment